Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

The End Is Nigh

2 more weeks left of school.
Owls have such awesome personality in their look


Final character assignment
*Sifu Chang

Hunger Games fan art WIP. I love Katniss and Peeta's relationship/romance. It's just so naive and innocent and cute and aoshgoiwghhigaihagsdffff.

“So that day, in music assembly, the teacher asked who knew the valley song. Your hand shot right up in the air. She stood you up on a stool and had you sing it for us. And I swear, every bird outside the windows fell silent...and right when your song ended, I knew - just like your mother - I was a goner.” 

"I remember everything about you," says Peeta, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "You're the one who wasn't paying attention.” 


oooohhh my heart what is wrong with ittt... Peeta j-just shut up right now.



-Squeals like a little girl-

6 comments:

  1. oifgksfdjglskjlgtksjrlyktrjy I FKIN LOVE PEETA <3 JU...JUST SAYIN.

    Ah...this is Eggy by the way. I was so excited when i saw the picture because I knew right off the bat who it was. Now. AHEM...

    I adore your work. Its always inspiration to me to see how amazing you are...to see how hard you worked and to hear such amazing words. It may sound weird but in my heart you will kinda always be a champion among champion. Perhaps I should fashion a banner....yeaaaah that sounds creepy. XD But seriously amazing. Also. Please do not try and make a pairing name for them by combining their names. It becomes quite unfortunate. You know... PEEta...and katNISS.
    *cough* i know you probably would be able to guess that...but still.

    Kudos on your muscling through. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Eggy for the inspiring words. You always make me want to work harder. :') Hahahhaha and I never thought of that until now. I will be sure to not do that! You should post more of your work too!

      Delete
  2. Me too, I know what you mean tears and tears and tears! It's too cute q_q

    ReplyDelete